Welcome to Viking Capital Investments LLC!
We realize that selling your mortgage note can be one of the most important financial decisions you make.
We also realize the entire process may seem confusing and we want you to know we are here to help.
We are committed to providing you the best possible service and handling every note transaction as if it were our own.
- In Real Estate since 2001
- Retired Stock Option Trader and Commercial Diver
- Deconstructed and Salvaged over 2 Millon Sq ft of Historic Structures
- Buying distressed Assets since 2001
- Many Years of rehab and rentals experience
- Specializes in helping investors get a better rate of return on their investment money
OUR EXISTING NOTE PROGRAM
What if a property could be purchased for 20% of its value? There might be pretty good potential for profit wouldn’t you agree?
That’s exactly the case with non-performing loans (NPL’s for short). Our program allows you to tap into this massive and highly profitable segment of the real estate industry. Using our expertise and management, we buy notes at steep discounts and are able to generate above average returns for our lenders.
WHY NON-PERFORMING LOANS
- Security – “I’m not so concerned about the return on investment as the return of my principle,” Warren Buffet. All notes are secured by the hard asset of the underlying real property with a 1st Trust Deed.
- Discount – We control assets for pennies on the dollar.
- Returns – Ask most financial planners and they say 8% is great. Great if you can get that year in year out but not likely these days. Our lenders enjoy interest in the 15-25% range.
- Term – Shorter terms which can be as quick as 6 months and rarely longer than 36 months. Typical time frame, 12-24 months.
- Options – Notes provide multiple exit strategies such as loan modification, deed in lieu, foreclosure or resale of the note. Multiple options to maximize profit.
- Cash Flow – In some cases before the note investment exit has been reached, they will generate monthly cash flow from borrower mortgage payments or rental income.
- Market – Realty Trac reported that more than 13% of all mortgages are under water. Commercial banks say they have $160 to $170 billion of distressed single-family assets on their books. Add in at least that much from FHA. The opportunity is very large.
- Barriers – Unlike buying a traditional brick and mortar investment property, note acquisition is not as easily accomplished. The good news is, unlike the flipper rush of the last real estate boom that eventually lead to shrinking inventory and investor profits, the higher barriers to entry in the note market will protect it from the heard mentality.
- Funding – Lenders can use funds from self-directed retirement accounts to grow their principal tax deferred or even tax free.
Doug Sveinsson – Co-Founder
Greg Sveinsson – Co-Founder