Mitch Stephen, author of the book seriesMy Life & 1,000 Houses:Failing Forward to Financial Freedom and 200+ Ways to Find Bargain Properties,is a self-taught real estate entrepreneur.
Self-employed since 1996, Mitch has purchased well over 1300properties in and about his hometown of San Antonio, TX. A high school graduate who never stopped learning; through the use of books, CDs, seminars and webinars.
Today, Mitch Stephen specializes in owner financing properties to individuals left behind by traditional lending institutions and giving new life to properties that scar neighborhoods. He has perfected a method of achieving cash-flow without having to be a landlord and without having to rehab properties. Hes mastered the art of raising private money and the classic Nothing Down deal.
He has pioneered the idea that you dont have to give discounts to sell your notes.A passionate speaker who delivers the message of integrity first and profits second; an expert at keeping it simple and explaining, in plain English, the theories that made him financially independent. He is always an inspiration to those around him.
MY LIFE & 1,000 HOUSES: Failing Forward to Financial Freedom is the story of an amateur entrepreneur who stumbles upon the longstanding revelations of business, money, love, and life while struggling to find financial independence.
- Took the author 3.5 years to write.
- The first part of the book is autobiographical and chronological. The second half of the book contains eighteen stories invoking the idea that real life really is stranger than fiction.
- It consists of 400 pages, 18 black & white pictures.
- The average reader finishes this book in 2 settings. The author did very specific things to make this book move fast and to keep the reader turning pages quickly. They worked.
- Near the middle point of writing the book, author Mitch Stephen almost quit, stating that he was not saying anything original in his book. A wise man changed his mind by explaining that very little in this world is original but that his writing voice was original and one of a kind and if that voice is going to reach someone that has never heard such things, then one should keep writing.
- While the backdrop of this book is real estate, the story also appeals to those not involved in real estate. The book has received many 5 star reviews from stay at home moms as well as entrepreneurs, business owners, those seeking to break away from a J.O.B, and those seeking inspiration and hope for a better tomorrow.
- It is not a HOW TO REAL ESTATE BOOK as much as it is a book on HOW TO THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX book. Thinking out of the box can be used in all businesses and in most areas of lifeto everyones advantage.
- Lone Horse Publishing is owned by Mitch Stephen and the book is self-published. This author will not wait for anyones approval to follow his dreams.
- When author Mitch Stephen was asked by editors, what do you want us to look for when we proof read the book? Mitch told them, #1. Look for anything that is not Christian or that might lead someone away from Godso I may strike it immediately. #2. Tell me where you get bored well strike that too.
- By the time the author had completed the first draft of the book, he had typed four hundred pages in 12 point font in Microsoft Word. When he took the manuscript to be printed he found out that he ad written an eight hundred page book! Among the sections left on the cutting room floor are 20 more stories to match the eighteen stories at the back of the book. Be looking for the book, More Stories From MY LIFE & 1,000 HOUSES
- If you enter in your correct phone number when you opt-in to receive the First 100 pages FREE at the website www.1000Houses.com , the author is very likely to call and say thank you.
- Mitch Stephen is an award winning songwriter. There are 12 songs written or co-written by Mitch Stephen represented in the book. The MP3only comes with the book if you order directly from www.1000Houses.com . Not only will you get the 12 songs represented in the book, you will get 7 bonus songs. Not many books come with there own soundtrack.